Friday, April 2, 2010

March Madness!

Alright so for the last few weeks, even through today we have been reorganizing our house. The Wednesday of Spring break we got a phone call from Laurie, Ryan's step-mom, to tell us that the La Costa house was going into foreclosure! This really stinks because it was a perfect vacation home. We've had so many good memories of all night mexican train tournaments and chillin' in the hot tub. We will really miss this house. Laurie told us that there was furniture left over if we wanted to come out and get it that weekend. So we headed out there in our little pick-up. We ended up renting a 26ft truck to bring the stuff back. We were so blessed to get what we did. Here are a few pieces :)




I don't have pictures ready for posting yet but we also brought back a ton of live plants, a sectional, a gynormous tv, dining room set, a 7' X 5' mirror, pictures... it has truly been a blessing. Our house is feeling more like a home.

1 comment:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

How awesome to score so much furniture for your home! I'm sure you guys totally are loving it! And... I know... we are slackers for STILL not having seen it. Ha ha! Sorry! :P I still love you though!