Hey I am sorry I am using your blog to talk to you (This is Melissa Hale from Ragnar by the way). We are planning on going to Texas Roadhouse on Saturday April 17th at 7 pm for a little reunion dinner. We hope that both of you can make it (it is for couples)!! If you could let me know (on my blog or email missarae7@hotmail.com) I would appreciate it!! I hope you can make it because I think it is going to be a great time!!
1 comment:
Hey I am sorry I am using your blog to talk to you (This is Melissa Hale from Ragnar by the way). We are planning on going to Texas Roadhouse on Saturday April 17th at 7 pm for a little reunion dinner. We hope that both of you can make it (it is for couples)!! If you could let me know (on my blog or email missarae7@hotmail.com) I would appreciate it!! I hope you can make it because I think it is going to be a great time!!
Post a Comment