Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why are the places that Clean so dirty?

Why are the places that do that clean some of the most dirty places? So I'm doing laundry today and I notices that the laundry room is filthy. Why is that?? Isn't the laundry room a place of cleanliness where things come out clean?? The other place that is supposed to be for cleaning is the bathroom... We all know how horrible the bathroom is to clean. Why are the places where we do the most cleaning so dirty??? I've thought about dirty things going into them makes them dirty, but then why isn't the rest of the house that way?

2 comments:

azHarline said...

I don't know if you remember me, but we went to high school together and grew up in the same stake. My name is Mayra. I love the pictures that you have done for Karisa and Tiffany and was wondering how much a session costs. If you could just email me some info, that would be great. My email address is pochtas2003@yahoo.com Thanks

Quinn said...

So true, and you are so cute!! I've been thinking a lot about you lately! Sadly my kids are sick, and earlier this week Lisette was given a blessing. My father-in-law couldn't remember her middle name, and it made me smile to remember why we gave her that name. Miss you!