Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Updates

So we had a crazy rest of February and March just has not stopped. I don't even know where to start. So, I'll start with something that has made me really happy lately. As you know Ryan and I have started a Photography business. Our name is Framed Memories (thanks for all the input :) Heavenly Father has really blessed us to be able to start and persue something together. We have absolutely loved spending the time together doing something we love. Most recently we have been able to do some maternity shots for some friends. The first set of pictures is Richard and Tiffany Stradling. There situation we quite unique, but I think everything turned out very well. We had been planning on doing some maternity shots for them in March, but Tiffany was put on hospital bedrest until the babies came in February. So we had to think of some way to convert a hospital room into a studio. I have to say I think it turned out pretty well








There are a few more in the works, they just haven't been saved as JPEGs yet :)

2 comments:

Ammon and Lindsey Teller said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

You guys are amazing... I already posted our pics on our blog too! Ha ha! You knew I'd have them on there asap! It helps that I have family out of state that only gets to see pics via the internet... :) Love you guys and can't wait to see the rest of them!