Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!

February 4th Ryan came home early and surprised me with a beautiful boquet of flowers with my favorite, a pink rose :) He also told me he had another surprise... He was working from home so we could spend more time together! I love my husband!

So for my birthday gift to myself I decided to take the day off work! I was so ready for it. Then... I got sick! I've been working on getting better every day since!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes on facebook! Sorry I'm still not the best at this whole online communication thing! It will come

1 comment:

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Hope you had a great birthday! I'm sure the roses just made you smile! :) That's awesome that Ryan got to work from home too... just that day or for awhile? That'd be nice if it was more regular! ;) Love you girlie! :)