Sunday, January 31, 2010

We're trying this again.

January 21, 2009

So there has been a lot going on that I haven't shared. I don't feel too terrible because most people have given up on my blog because I'm a slacker and don't post things. My new goal is at least once a month. So here we go

On December 27, 2009 Bryant and Jessica, my brother and sister-in-law, had their 4th beautiful baby boy, Ethan James Andrus. So I wanted to put in our newsletter that we started the year with a Niece, Naomi (Andy and Jennie's 3rd) and ended it with a nephew but I wasn't sure. Now I can say it's true. Naomi was born January 1st 2009 and Ethan December 27th.

Then so far in the month of January My brother turned 28, Lisa and her husband TJ celebrated their 3rd anniversary, TJ turned 26, TJ and Lisa had their first little boy Riker James Grier, Stew and Deb celebrated their 3rd anniversary, Amy Crowley turned 25, Andy Flores turned 41, another friend has a birthday coming up... Man the time just keeps going and going and going...

Our closet is almost done under the stairs. Oh wait you didn't know we were building a closet under the stairs. Well, we are and it's almost done, after 6 months of work after work :)

We are also in the very beginning stages of starting a photography business. We're still getting our portfolio up to date and then I'll post the link for our company blog and eventually website. We are very excited!! let us know if there are any cool events coming up where we could expand our portfolio.

Oh my goodness how times continue to go. There are still lots of things going on until the end of January. Hopefully I'll be better at updating you as they come.

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Yay, a post! Dang girl, you are busy, and sounds like you're doing well with keeping up with people. Way to go! Once a month is a good goal, but push yourself to say "by the 15th of every month" or you'll find yourself doing it last minute, and stressing about it. Good luck with your blog, and your business!! And yay for the closet almost being done.

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Keep up the good work girl! I am actually one who does check your blog and loves to hear how you are doing! Sounds like you are quite busy! Keep on lovin' life!

Ryan and Alisha said...

I feel so lucky to actually have people that read and respond. People that I love and miss! I guess this is what blogging is all about!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Umm... so I still need to come and visit you guys and your house. Just thought of that... I'm so glad you updated! I'll have to keep checking back more regularly now! :) Oh, and if you want to practice taking some maternity shots of me... feel free. I'll be your 'model'. Haha! Good luck in the business though. I love photography and have done some on the side for fun. Such a fun hobby! :) Love you guys!