Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Photography Business

Alright, as many of you have heard we are starting a photography business (if you haven't, guess what... we're starting a photography business!) Ryan and I have been having so much fun having a hobby together! We do need your help with something. Since we decided to do the business we have been throwing around some names and after much research we have narrowed it down to these two.

Framed Memories Photography

My Eternal Round Photography

Tell us what you think and why. We would love some input! Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

lisa said...

I vote for "Framed Memories"...I don't have a good reason, I just like the sound of it! And good luck with this new endeavor. TJ and I are still looking for a hobby that interests both of us. Perhaps when TJ and I make it back to AZ, you can photograph our little family!