Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Work, Work, Work

So only getting 7 hours of sleep and working 11 hours straight is not my thing. Last night we went over to Craig and Amy's house to see Amber, Casey, and Bella Jolley (we haven't seen them in 2 years!) It was really fun to get together again. They all look really good and have been doing great too. So Ryan and I left about 9:15 pm because I had to go to work in the morning for the first time in 2.5 weeks. For those of you that don't know sleep is my friend :) Anyway. We get home and I went for my phone to plug it in for the night and it was not at home. Don't worry I definitely left it and Craig and Amy's, 20 min away. The worst thing about this whole situation was that Ryan's phone was dead so we had to wait and charge Ryan's phone for about 15 min to see if I left it over there. To make a long story longer, I had to get up at 5:00 this morning so I could go back to their house and make it to work early. HOLY COW! I couldn't believe I had an 11 hour day. I was at school before the sun had risen and left as it was setting! I hope I don't have to do that one again :)

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Sheesh, that stinks. Hope your day has ended better! (thanks for giving me your web address!)

lisa said...

Can I just say how jealous I am that all you guys were hanging out together!? Someday, when I am back in AZ, we must get together...it's been way too long!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Oh geez that just stinks bad! I personally love me some sleep too! Ha ha!

Emilee said...

Hey I just got you Christmas letter. I'm so happy that you sent it to me! Looks like everything is going great for you guys, other than forgetting you phone now and again;)