Where one plus one equals two
Nice House, congratulations, can you get it closer to the others so you can borrow stuff by just passing it out the window? JK :)
yay...how fun! where is it at? I'm coming home with britton for a few weeks in november, wanna play?
yay! I'm so jealous- I wish Jonny and I could have a house! lucky!
Heck yes I want to play! right now we are living with my parents on Crismon and Baseline. Our house is on Recker and Warner.
How fun!!! I can't wait until I am out of apartment living... it will probably be a while though... I can't wait to see the finished product!I wish we were closer... it would be so fun to meet up with you and your cute hubby! If you ever make it up to southern utah, let me know! :)
Yeah for you guys! Having a house is so much fun. Make sure you take pictures when it is done!
Sweet! I found you! How are you?!?I love the new digs! Very exciting! Congrats!
PS. Where do you live now?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Nice House, congratulations, can you get it closer to the others so you can borrow stuff by just passing it out the window? JK :)
yay...how fun! where is it at? I'm coming home with britton for a few weeks in november, wanna play?
yay! I'm so jealous- I wish Jonny and I could have a house! lucky!
Heck yes I want to play! right now we are living with my parents on Crismon and Baseline. Our house is on Recker and Warner.
How fun!!! I can't wait until I am out of apartment living... it will probably be a while though... I can't wait to see the finished product!
I wish we were closer... it would be so fun to meet up with you and your cute hubby! If you ever make it up to southern utah, let me know! :)
Yeah for you guys! Having a house is so much fun. Make sure you take pictures when it is done!
Sweet! I found you! How are you?!?I love the new digs! Very exciting! Congrats!
PS. Where do you live now?
Post a Comment