You're officially back in AZ now I believe! I can't believe you finally figured out how to blog/post more! Ha ha! I love it! You guys look like you had so much fun! You'll have to tell me more about it! I'll talk to you more soon I'm sure!
yay! how fun! and gotta love the picture of "no climbing over the rails"...that sign just screams "TAKE MY PICTURE!!" Can't wait to see you. If you haven't heard, we're moving to Alaska the middle of August so we have to get plenty of play time in before then.
ALISHA!! remember me? I found your blog on dawns blog! I haven't seen you in forever! I'm so jealous you got to travel all around! Ya, we had a broken ac all summer long and were dying of heat- glad you kept cool! haha
Hi alisha! I'm so glad your having such a great time! Just so your know i have a blog too... you can come check it out if you'd like. It's michellestones.blogspot.com
5 comments:
You're officially back in AZ now I believe! I can't believe you finally figured out how to blog/post more! Ha ha! I love it! You guys look like you had so much fun! You'll have to tell me more about it! I'll talk to you more soon I'm sure!
yay! how fun! and gotta love the picture of "no climbing over the rails"...that sign just screams "TAKE MY PICTURE!!" Can't wait to see you. If you haven't heard, we're moving to Alaska the middle of August so we have to get plenty of play time in before then.
ALISHA!! remember me? I found your blog on dawns blog! I haven't seen you in forever! I'm so jealous you got to travel all around! Ya, we had a broken ac all summer long and were dying of heat- glad you kept cool! haha
Hi alisha! I'm so glad your having such a great time! Just so your know i have a blog too... you can come check it out if you'd like. It's michellestones.blogspot.com
I am sure the best time was with the hubby eh! :) you two are so cute together!
Post a Comment