seriously...can that picture be any more perfect?? You two are super hot together and are going to make beautiful babies. When do you come back to AZ? I'm probably having a baby shower the first or second weekend in August, are you gonna be back?
Yea I'm coming back on July 22. I would love to come!! I'm staying with my parents when I get back so you can send it there. If you need the address let me know :) by the way my email is awhitekiss@yahoo.com so I can see your blog!!
alisha! I love the Boston Temple! i was there just a few months ago (jared served his mission in Boston so we went back there to visit with his old friends) and it is just BEAUTIFUL! I love all the dark colors!
3 comments:
seriously...can that picture be any more perfect?? You two are super hot together and are going to make beautiful babies. When do you come back to AZ? I'm probably having a baby shower the first or second weekend in August, are you gonna be back?
Yea I'm coming back on July 22. I would love to come!! I'm staying with my parents when I get back so you can send it there. If you need the address let me know :) by the way my email is awhitekiss@yahoo.com so I can see your blog!!
alisha! I love the Boston Temple! i was there just a few months ago (jared served his mission in Boston so we went back there to visit with his old friends) and it is just BEAUTIFUL! I love all the dark colors!
Post a Comment