Don't you love painting!! We finally got out purple and gold room painted in something a little more like our tastes! This is the before! I thought I had the during and after but I guess for now you will have to imagine what we did with it! :)
yay...i can't wait to see more pictures. actually, i'll have to come see it in person. britton and i are moving back while my Ryan deploys in a few months. we just can't get our house to sell and figured it'd be better for me to be closer to family and friends. Hope to see you this time (i'll be home a year, so we better see eachother!!) love ya!
wow that is so cool that you had a Mesa High wall- I can't believe you painted over it!!! haha j/k! your house looks so beautiful I'm sure you are loving it!
5 comments:
yay...i can't wait to see more pictures. actually, i'll have to come see it in person. britton and i are moving back while my Ryan deploys in a few months. we just can't get our house to sell and figured it'd be better for me to be closer to family and friends. Hope to see you this time (i'll be home a year, so we better see eachother!!) love ya!
wow that is so cool that you had a Mesa High wall- I can't believe you painted over it!!! haha j/k! your house looks so beautiful I'm sure you are loving it!
I imagine something more suttle? I can't wait for the after shots!
I'm stoked to see more pictures! PS- Check your e-mail! Love your guts and can't wait to play more! Love you!
Hi, I'm back in AZ. Let's play k???
Post a Comment