Where one plus one equals two
Yeah Alisha! Yes, sometimes the way it looks when you are making the post is different that when you publish the post...i don't know why. But I'm glad you decided to add to your blog, I miss seeing you so now I can stalk you daily!
I'm glad that you feel that way Lisa. I'm missing being stalked. I don't know anyone out here well enough to stalk me :)
That was me sorry! I didn't know I was ryan.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah Alisha! Yes, sometimes the way it looks when you are making the post is different that when you publish the post...i don't know why. But I'm glad you decided to add to your blog, I miss seeing you so now I can stalk you daily!
I'm glad that you feel that way Lisa. I'm missing being stalked. I don't know anyone out here well enough to stalk me :)
That was me sorry! I didn't know I was ryan.
Post a Comment