Where one plus one equals two
yay! seriously, when you are done with school can we PLEASE play??? It's been way too long.
school is out this week!!! Sorry it's been so long!! Absolutely!!
Yes your taste is much better! I love the shade you guys chose!
PS This is the house on shelby right?
Thanks! This is our Shelby house :)
Yay I found your blog! Random, I think so but I LOVE love love your house! I didn't realize your were sorta new to the neighborhood as well. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yay! seriously, when you are done with school can we PLEASE play??? It's been way too long.
school is out this week!!! Sorry it's been so long!! Absolutely!!
Yes your taste is much better! I love the shade you guys chose!
PS This is the house on shelby right?
Thanks! This is our Shelby house :)
Yay I found your blog! Random, I think so but I LOVE love love your house! I didn't realize your were sorta new to the neighborhood as well. :)
Post a Comment