Wednesday, April 22, 2009

House update

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. As soon as I take pictures of the rooms rooms you can see how much we've done. We've had to paint all base boards, all doors,  and all the walls! I can't believe how some people live. It has been a huge project but it is almost done. I wish that Ryan and I had a month just to work on the house and then we would have had all of this done. Alas, we haven't, but we've had fun working on it! The house should be pretty much done but the time Ryan Graduates  May 14!!! I can't believe it's already here. We are looking forward to having all of our evenings together with no homework for the next little while. 

I am currently searching for employment for next year. I got the pink slip from Gilbert Public Schools because I'm a first year teacher. Oh well, Heavenly Father sends us new experiences all the time :) I'm not worried about having a job, I just like to know what's going to happen!

2 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

Sorry to hear about the job next year, I hope everything works out...I know it will. Heavenly Father knows what's best for us! K, seriously when are we going to play?? What days are good for you because Britton and I need to see you!!! Congrats to the hubby for almost graduating and congrats on getting the house finished and all that other grown up stuff. Love ya!

Baker Bunch said...

Sorry about the job. I know you wil find another one. Keep us updated on everything.