Monday, April 14, 2008

This is too complicated

So I decided to do this because of my good friend Lisa Grier, however, she has not found me and i don't know how to write on her wall. It is kinda frustrating!! oh well that's life. In the mean time I will just write to myself for wonderful entertainment.

5 comments:

Karisa & Tyler said...

Hey hon! I found you! I'm glad you told me your website last night... I just typed it in and it was right! :) Let me know if you need any help with this. :) Oh... you'll also need to send me your e-mail so that I can invite you to view my blog. :) Love your guts!
-Karisa

lisa said...

Hey you! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! In order to help you make your blogg super cute, here are two great websites with cute free blog layouts. matiekay.blogspot.com and cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

Have fun blogging!

azHarline said...

Hello. Long time since I have seen you. How have you been?

Sar Bear said...

Alisha my love! Where have you all my...last few years!?! I miss you long time! Where abouts are you these days with that hubby of yours? Hope all is going well!

Dawn Davis said...

YAY!! Welcome to the blogging world...now I need your e-mail address so we can keep in touch more (and I can invite you to see my blog). Are you in NY yet?? If not can we seriously play??? I miss my friends. Anyway, hope all is well...email me davisfamily2006@gmail.com.